Benefits of CPFA Membership
1) CPFA newsletter which includes articles on domestic, international and older child adoption, legislation news, upcoming events, book reviews.
2) Networking opportunities including access to other members who have agreed to be contacted for information about their adoption experiences.
3) Reliable and objective information resources including a list of adoption therapists, a list of agencies licensed in New Jersey, and handouts on domestic and international adoption resources.
4) Free admission to social events (Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Cultural Heritage Party, Summer Picnic) that provide important opportunities for you and your children to socialize with other adoptive families.
5) Commitment to your own adoption journey by being intentionally involved with your local adoption community.
6) Financial support for adoption advocacy and charity work of CPFA.
To become a member please click here https://fs17.formsite.com/cpfanj/Membership/secure_index.html
Site architecture by Silverstein